Introduction to PARiConnect—For New Users
Date: February 21, 2023
Time: 01:00PM - 02:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
This introductory sessions covers all of the basics of using the PARiConnect assessment platform. It is designed for new users or existing users who wish to get more comfortable using the platform. There will be a demo of administration options and a question-and-answer session with PAR's Daniel McFadden.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Log in and navigate the PARiConnect account structure.
- Learn about the resources available and save to favorites.
- Manage their inventory and make purchases.
- Conduct manual data entry, email administrations, administer on-screen administrations.
- Learn about the latest features and assessments added to the platform.
Qualification Level Required: A
Grace Komorny, Customer Support Specialist, PAR, Inc., email@example.com
Daniel McFadden, MBA, Director of Customer Support , PAR, Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org